4.2.8p9 Release Announcement
Last update: June 28, 2022 21:06 UTC (1f97faf40)
NTF’s NTP Project is releasing ntp-4.2.8p9 which addresses:
- 1 HIGH severity vulnerability that only affects Windows
- 2 MEDIUM severity vulnerabilities
- 2 MEDIUM/LOW severity vulnerabilities
- 5 LOW severity vulnerabilities
- 28 other non-security fixes and improvements
All of the security issues in this release are listed in VU#633847.
ntp-4.2.8p9 is currently scheduled to be released on 21 November 2016.
ENotification of these issues were delivered to our Institutional members on a rolling basis as they were reported and as progress was made.